Hypnosis is a means of accessing the subconscious, your own inner source, while you are awake. Being under hypnosis, this wonderful state of relaxation, doesn’t feel much different from daydreaming, but it opens up a healing power. When we introduce the therapy at that point, we can get rid of the root of the problem, rapidly and painlessly. And then the problem won’t come back.
- Hypnosis is a natural state of mind.
- Hypnosis is not a sleep state devoid of awareness.
- Hypnosis is actually happening all the time, f.e. that momentary, dreamlike status just before falling asleep, and just when waking up.
- It feels good!
- Hypnosis can not make you do anything that is against your moral and ethical codes.
- You can think, hear and feel able to “take control”.
- You are always in control, and you can bring yourself out of the trance state at any time.
- There are no bad hypnotic subjects: everybody can be hypnotized.
- All hypnosis is self-hypnosis, and my role is to guide and assist, not to control.
Introspective Hypnosis was developped by Aurelio Mejìa Mesa, combining different techniques:
- Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Forgiveness Therapy
- Role Change
- Past Life Regression
- Spirit Assistance, also called Spirit Releasement
The purpose of an Introspective Hypnosis session is getting access to a person’s subconscious and look for the origin of the psychosomatic symptoms. The origin can be in a past event of this life or in a previous life. Once we see, understand and deal with its origins, the symptom disappears. – Antonio Sangio